Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I feel so BADDDDDDDD

Please listen my dull complaint ....

Frankly speaking, I was caught by some policemen two days ago. The reason why I was caught was that because I didn't stop at railroad crossing by motor scooter. That's ALL!!!!. There were NO train, even people!! I must pay as much as 6,000 yen in this week. Unbelievable!!!! They forced me who have little money because of living by myself to pay a lot of money. Though I admit my guilt, I think it's rediculous!! I don't want to pay more than 500 yen. The middle-aged man who was caught for the same reason bawled at the policemen. I really understood his heart. I really repented of taking the way which I had never taken in order to buy just snacks at the convenience store.
Finally, I don't know why the policemen staked out at such silent residential area!!

Thank you for listening(reading):) Be careful!!
Have you ever been caught by police officers?


7 Comments:

At 2:41 AM, May 11, 2005, Blogger DAVE BONES said...

bastards. next time make sure you are packin'

 
At 7:53 PM, May 11, 2005, Blogger Akihiro said...

How cool!!
Thank you for your advice♪:D

 
At 3:04 AM, May 14, 2005, Blogger Akihiro said...

Thank you guys♪ I'll be more careful from now on!!

 
At 9:28 PM, May 18, 2005, Blogger Uly said...

That sounds enough to make you so upset... stupid cop. My friend experienced the same thing during Golden Week, but he had to pay 10,000yen. Of course, he was very upset. He said it was 'Furikome sagi'. .. Nice humor...

 
At 8:07 PM, May 23, 2005, Blogger GPV said...

MMMmmmmm,how much is 6000 yens? Let say in $ or in € : just curious
Got to pay;They have the guns.
You're only guilty of passing by and you're guilty of getting caught

In some countries it's so well known that policemen will not fine you anymore for things so trivial.

 
At 11:19 PM, May 23, 2005, Blogger Akihiro said...

6000yen is maybe about $55~60. So expensive, wasn't it?!
I wanna live such a nice country!!
By the way, you are a French, right? Do you use English?

 
At 6:51 AM, May 24, 2005, Blogger GPV said...

Many frenchman speak english, must be about the same percentage in Japan.But France uses 5 other languages and some 9 to 10 dialects

As for myself,my Dad lived in the US and I went to High School in New Orleans.Lots of french blogs are posted in english.
And now that you told me that was a very expensive fine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home