Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Nonsense Poem

This is my homework. You don't have to understand this.


Hi. I'm AIR.
I love to gly into beauty's mouth
filling with the perfumesty of flowers

One day, I strolly on the train
I found out a beauty
I went directosh to her with smiling

The next instant, a fickening bald man began to yawn with dirtbigy mouth

I prepared for the worst
.......
.......
How stinky!! stinky!! Ouch! Help!!


That's all... How stupid I am. This may not be a poem. Please never mind...

3 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, May 23, 2005, Blogger GPV said...

It's a poem about bad breath.Somebody killed your day by being too close ?Or it's a general
feeling (something's spoiling my good mood) OR, you tried to translate a poem that originaly sounded fine in Japaneese and it seems to loose all meaning in english.Must be that. Hoy ?

 
At 7:53 PM, May 23, 2005, Blogger GPV said...

I'm joking/ The entity called AIR,
all by magic means,can express itself,well in fact-himself-AIR is seeking some fresh apple scented young girl's mouth to circulate in and out of a virgin laughing throat,and Lo! Missing the adress, AIR is now caught in an old and disgustingly smelly room:Home of unbrushed and dirty teeth-eeeeerk!!

 
At 6:10 PM, May 24, 2005, Blogger Alina said...

Well, writing poetry is never easy...But if you try hard enough, I'm pretty sure one day you'll be happy with your work. The others don't really matter - they tend to interpret poems according to their subjective thoughts and feelings anyway! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home