Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Japanese Bill


This is a Japanese 1000-yen bill. His name is "Hideyo Noguchi". He was a world-famous and great doctor. He had been researched yellow fever(黄熱病).
When he was a little child, he seriously burned his left arm with a fireplace. Later, he was operated on his arm but it never recoverd completely. At that time, however, he knew the marvelousness of medicine. So, he began to intend to be a doctor, and became a great doctor later. He saved a lot of people's life in the world.
Butttt, now that here Japan is very depressed, he seems to be also depressed... :)

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, June 06, 2005, Blogger Yuichi said...

I wanna see Fukuzawa Yukichi (10000 yen) smiling. Can you do it? Ohhh, I don't think you're rich enough to do that!

 
At 1:00 PM, June 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know HIdeo Noguchi is crying doubling his bill. This is very interesting!!
He is a great doctor, isn't he?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home