Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Sunday, June 05, 2005

Let's Fly!!


I belong to "Aviation Club". with Yuichi. We can FLY!!!
Look at the poster. What a wonderful sky!!! And you can see the white dragonflies. These are
Gliders!!! Unlike airplane, Glider has no engines. When it comes to the way of flying, I will say it is the same as way of flying kites. When the glider goes up in the sky completely, the pilot cut off the line from the body. Then the glider will be able to glide through the air for a long time. I'm really really looking forward to next camp!! I can't wait!!
But, unfortunately, an accident happened... In the last contest, a glider crashed and the student pilot and instructor were killed... That's why we have to abandon the next camp... I felt very pity for them.
But I wanna fly as soon as possible anyway!!:))
**

3 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, June 06, 2005, Blogger Akihiro said...

It happened on May 17, even though the seasoned instructer rode on it.
So, we need to reconfirm the safety.
If I should die, please sprickle my ashes over the sky...

 
At 11:21 PM, June 27, 2005, Blogger Akihiro said...

We will have a flying camp on September at latest. So I promise you to tell about it after the camp:))

 
At 4:03 PM, July 02, 2005, Blogger Akihiro said...

Fortunately, the victims have nothing to do with Kansaigaidai.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home