Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Sunday, July 10, 2005

My Stupid Old Fellows


They are my old fellows. How stupid!! They were stared by some people then...

When I look back the past, I remember my high school days were so tough because of studies, but I spent the unforgettable days with my fellows.
There were about 10 fellows in the supplementary private school where I had commuted everyday. All of them were so stupid, especially me and other 4 fellows. We often watched movies, read comic books, drank alcohol, and had the popcorn parties in the study hall, regardless of studies. We also shot off fireworks, boxed, shouted out, had a snowball fight, talked about our life at twilight on the roof, and what was worse, we picked up the cute girl who was working at the covenience store. I know we were so stupid, but I had a really good time with them. I'm gonna see them in this coming summer vacation at the school, yeah!!

How about your friends??

1 Comments:

At 1:07 AM, July 11, 2005, Blogger Yuichi said...

My friends from high school are also very stupid. Since we lived in a dorm, everyone grew up in wrong way. Students were crazy! At midnight, you could see strangers walking the hallway with no clothes at all. Someone played card games and mahjongs until the sun rises and slept during class time. That was our everyday incidents. Of course we made our teahcers angry but I enjoyed fooling around with my friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home