Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Friday, July 15, 2005

SUSHI


I and Yuichi wanted to eat sushi suddenly. Although sushi had been too expensive for us living alone to eat, we weren't able to win our appetite... So we went to eat sushi!!! with our poor wallets...
Fortunately, we found the sushi bar where we could eat them for 100 yen a dish. We enjoyed eating cheap and delicious sushi and felt Japanese. I had used to eat not less than 15 dishes, but this time I was able to eat no more than 10 dishes. What was wrong with my stomach?!
...Oh, yes, I wanted to ask foreigners this question. "Have you ever eaten sushi?? Do you like it??"
By the way, I know there are a lot of sushi bars in the world but some of the sushi they sell are unbelievable for us Japanese because of the strange ingredients like avocado, cheese, etc. Although I want to try them, I want foreigners to know they are NOT genuine sushi!!

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Akihiro said...

Oh, my god!!!
I deleted all of your comments!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home