Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Part-Time Job

I’ll earn for sure 200,000 yen during the spring vacation by working as a professional mover with my lazy friend, like me. I need lots of money to go abroad next summer and because of my wasteful habits. I have to get to the work place by 7 o’clock in the morning, so this is very challenging for me, and I need to change my life style. But we can work for at least 11,000 yen a day!! Isn’t that great?! Since this is my first time working part time in my life, I haven’t tasted the pleasure of earning money by myself so I’m looking forward to earning money. Through this job, I will be a man and hope my laziness will be removed. I’ll do my best.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, January 28, 2006, Blogger Yuichi said...

Great. You just made a nice goal to achieve but I'm sure your laziness wont be removed! Let's see how you're doing in next year.
Good luck AKIHIЯO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home