Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Monday, December 12, 2005

30 Days: STRAIGHT/GAY

If Scott were a gay? Good question. Mmm…I think I’ll strive to forget the fact!! (just kidding) Maybe the way of contact with him would not change unless he has affection for me, though I don’t want to imagine the relationship between him and his boyfriend. He is a nice gay, oops, guy even if he were a gay.
There are some popular TV personalities who are gays in Japan. They are certainly amusing but nobody wants to see their sex life, I guess. So I think it’s all the harder for Ryan to recognize Ed is a gay because Ryan is a Christian who believes that homosexuality is a sin.
By the way, I noticed that though Japanese gays act as if they are women, the American gays in “30 Days” develop their muscles to show their strength. Japanese gays use female terms and they are even disguised in woman’s clothes. Is this my bias? Are there gays doing those like Japanese in America? I’m really interested in that.
Recently, I've read the article which said that 60 % of Japanese people with AIDS were infected by having sex with a person who has the same sex, namely, gay. Though I don’t know the cause well, this fact is very interesting, isn’t it? I want to know the cause.
By watching this movie, my horizons broadened out. If you are a gay, just make it known if you want to. I'll be a little surprised, but never look down on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home