Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Monday, November 07, 2005

Gaidai Festival


We aviation club's member ran the tempura ice cream stand. Finally, we got the very best prize on tempura ice cream and received an award of 5000 yen from the student council at the closing celemony. Certainly we sold about 3300 tempura ice creams in four days, that is to say, no one earned more money than us!! That's incredible!! Yahoo!!
But here is another story. We worked 9 hours in a day for four days without having enough meal, because so many customers came to buy tempura ice creams almost continually. Sounds nice for business, but I was exhansted when I got home, and then fell asleep unconsciously every day... That recured for four days!! Since I have never worked part-time, it was very tough to work hard contunually.
At any rate, I seemed to learn something precious through this experience. Thank you guys for buying! Did you like tempura ice cream?
I added some pictures HERE.

1 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, November 11, 2005, Blogger Yuichi said...

Hey, get used to the flavor of green tea since ur Japanese!
Anyway, well done. Well done, buddy! You did a great job! Nice work! Tough guy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home