Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Friday, September 30, 2005

If I were...

If I were a physically challenged person, how would my life change?

Obviously, I couldn't live by myself. If my legs were disabled, I need a wheelchair other than someone's help. Could I move around in a town? Maybe not, especially here in Japan, even though this country is aged society now. There are still lots of barriers to physically challenged people. For example, there are lots of bumps and stairs which prevent them from moving everywhere, and there are still a few buses and taxies which wheelchair users can take. Moreover, they are sometimes looked differently than ordinary people, especially by innocent children. Even adults would do so unconsciously, though they know it is bad. I would feel sad everyday under the situation. I would learn that world is so inconvenient and recognize the badness of discrimination. This statement also can be discriminative for them... Ohhh, what should I do?! I'm confused!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home