Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Friday, September 30, 2005

Reaction to "30 Days"

I think I can't support myself on minimum wage here. Actually, now I live a normal life on $1200 per a month, including the rent, lighting and heating expenses, and Internet charge. Though it's enough to live a normal life, I want more money for amusement and luxury. If I began to live on a minimum wage, I would have to spend much time working everyday. I wouldn't even spend time with my friends, much less go shopping with them. Just working and sleeping. I can't endure. I don't wanna even think about that.
Also, I was very surprised at the fact that 20% of children in Ohio go to bed hungry!! Though I'm not good on American government, I wonder why American government doesn't help them. If American government try harder, they should find a good solution. Go ahead!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home