Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Happiness Inventory Questions

#1 How important is money to your hapiness? What do you want to buy?
Surely, money is important to my hapiness. However, I haven't thought about the reason why money is important and how important money is. I thought about that this time.
If I have no money, I can't go shopping, have dinner with my friends, and join to my club activities. In other words, I wouldn't be able to contact with the others, and I would stay indoors even on holiday. That's why I can say money has an important role for me. If I have enough money, I want to buy a ticket for going abroad in order to have good experiences and improve my English ability.

#6 What do you want to do to maintain your health?
I want to have a balanced diet because I tend to eat meat too much. I have to eat more various vegetable and fish. Moreover, I often eat something like snacks at midnight, so I must change my eating habit. Next, I want to exercise regularly. Though I like sports and bought a basketball recently, I don't have the opportunity to play sports very much. Oh, yes, I want to sleep more! I'm really worried about that now because the second semester began already. I need to do my homework regularly.
#7 What is your vision of a satisfying job?
First of all, I want to work with English. That's why I'm majoring in English. Next, I need plenty of pay not to live a poor life, and I feel like living a rich life, too. Also, I think challenge and great bosses are very important to carry on with a job. I don't care about a little bitterness as long as I can feel challenge in a job. I want my bosses to instruct me properly so that I can feel challenge, then I want to be a great boss who is respected by staff. If I can seek more, I want to work at a famous and worldwide company to be recognized by everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home