Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Sunday, July 17, 2005

"Spo-cha"

I went to "Spo-cha" with my friends at midnight. Do you know there?? In "Spo-cha", we can play various sports, arcade games, Karaoke(singing songs), and even fishing if we pay about 1400 yen for 3 hours. It's located in Takatsuki city where is next to Hirakata city. We enjoyed playing basketball, tennis, billiards, ping-pong, roller skating, golf, batting and fishing. I sweated a lot and so were my friends. It was really good exercise for me because I had seldom exercised those days.
I love sports!! Oh, you, too?! You are eager to play sports?! Aha, then I reccomend this place to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home