Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Saturday, July 16, 2005

My Summer Plan

I'm gonna go to Toronto in Canada alone!!! I'm gonna commute to the language school, and stay with a family and another overseas student for two weeks. This is my first oversea travel in my life, and Scott told me that Toronto is really nice place to visit. (but I heard he has never been there...) Anyway, I'm really looking forward to go there!!! So I bought an English conversation textbook, and my mother bought me a suitcase, a digital camera, etc. But then, I'm a little nervous because this is my first oversea travel as I mentioned before. So, I want your useful advice if you have!

1 Comments:

At 10:36 PM, July 19, 2005, Blogger Akihiro said...

Oh,,, come on!!
My name is...Akihiro!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home