Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Impulse Buying

ah...ah..I always buy something looks good impulsively, that is, I'm good at wasting money. If I'm thirsty, I'll buy a drink. If I'm hungry, I'll buy some snacks. Sometimes I was called "lavish spender" by my friends. This is my bad point...but, don't you think that I'm contributing to the economy?? If you hesitate to buy something you really want now, Be brave!! Buy all of them!! Happiness must be waiting for you!!
But I'm not foolish. To leave and save the money, I reflected and looked for the solution. I really think the solution is to be a millionaire!! Right??Right?? So I decided to study hard and get a great occupation in the future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home