Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Horrible Disaster

When I read the article mentioned that the death toll from "Katrina" climbed to thousands, I was astonished and turn on TV the next instant. The cruel sight made me be struck dumb and rivet on the sight. I realized what happened in New Orleans then. As I knew about the fact deeply, I came to know the background. There are lots of abandoned poverty people in New Orleans, and that's news to me. Actually, I had thought there are few poverty people in America, except for in the slums because America is one of the best advanced nation. I became sad to know that.
Moreover, the next hurricane "Rita" is coming to Florida, and what is worse, it's gonna be as strong as "Katrina"!!!! Oh, my God!!!! I really wish Americans' safety.

2 Comments:

At 11:03 AM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Haruka said...

Hi!!Thank you for your kindness!! I was very that you checked my blog and left comments even if I am not in IES class no more. well,I also heard the horrible disaster too. and I was just wondering why people in the U.S name the hurricane lady name. But I found he answer!! it is said that people name hurricanes ladies' name for wish to hurricane will calm down. but recently,people feel unfaireness so that people name hurricanes ladies' name and men name by turns.
Have you known it?? I had very surprised at when I have known it!!

 
At 2:57 PM, September 22, 2005, Blogger Akihiro said...

It's my pleasure.
Anyway, that's news to me!! I had been wanting to know that, too!! Thanks for the good information. Whenever I hear the news about a hurricane, I'll remember you:))
I'll give you 92he-(へぇ).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home