Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Scooter Trip to Tokyo


As you know, I went to Tokyo by scooter with my stupid friends. On the First day, I went to Nagoya to meet my friends, one is who live in Nagoya, the other is who came from Fukui by motor bicycle, and we stayed for the night in Nagoya.
On the second day, we got up at 5a.m. and left Nagoya for Tokyo! After long, long, long time, 14 hours, at last we were able to arrive at our friend's apartment in Kanagawa near Tokyo. We were exhausted incredibly so went to bed early.
After long sleep, we began to enjoy Tokyo! We went to Machida, Shimokitazawa, Shinjyuku, Harajyuku, Shibuya, Akihabara, Kabikicho, Daiba, Yokohama, and meet our friends who live in Tokyo in three days!! Remember, we took trains instead of scooter in Tokyo:) We had a good time but our money flied away;(
...oh,,, I don't wanna remember the return road... It was too tough because I had to come back to Osaka directly!! I mean I had the first class of secomd semester on the following day!!! Jesus!! We left our friend's apartment at 6:30a.m. Since I rushed, I was likely to crash into a car. I couldn't turn completely at the corner on the downhill of mountain road, and knocked a pole down, then rushed toward the oncoming car at full speed. If the driver hadn't dodge me, I would not be here now. Thank you, God. After that, we had a heavy rain. Because of it, one of my friends slipped on the white line while driving his scooter, and hurt himself. If a car had followed him, he would have been run over and killed by the car! Dangerous! At midnight, we were still driving. I was about to doze while driving and it looked very dangerous so we slept on the ground for 20 or 30 minutes. After that, I was struck by a terrible chill. I wanted to cry. My brain didn't work. I just really wanted to reach my apartment in Hirakata. Finally, I was able to reach my room at past 4a.m.!! I went to bed as soon as possible. Then I wake up at around noon. That's why I missed the Adam's first class...
I swore never to go far by scooter!!
too long posting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home