Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Sunday, October 30, 2005

How much do we depend on a computer?

For three days, my computer had been dead. That's because I tried to do something bad, I mean,,, something illegal with my computer. My computer was infected by a computer virus, and it didn't work after the boot. I got into a panic and was at a loss. But, I'm typing this sentence with my computer now! Thanks God! Thanks technology! I was able to revival my computer! How? It's tiresome to explain.
By the way, I recognized how I depend on a computer. For the last three days without using my computer, I was so bored, and what I could do was nothing but sleeping.
I found that there is a kind of illness called "Internet dependence syndrome". The people who are suffering from it spare a long time for accessing the Internet, and neglect their job, studies or housework, and moreover, they trouble others. I think I'm neither suffering from it, nor a computer nerd, but I could be. So take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home