Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Street Basketball

I went to Tokyo to see the street basketball game with my good friend (not stupid) last weekend. It was my second time to go to see the game in Tokyo.
I missed the night bus on which I was supposed to ride on Friday because of my carelessness though I bought a ticket which costed 4200 yen... So I went back to Hirakata with anger. Next day I took trains in the early morning and arrived at Tokyo in the evening... It was so tough and made me pay extra 9300 yen... After arriving there, I met my friends who came from Fukui and we strolled in Tokyo, and then stayed at the tube hotel.
On Sunday, we went to see the main event of this trip, street basketball game!!!! In the daytime, 240 public entries played games outside to be picked up for the main game in the evening. Then two skillful and aggressive guys were picked up. In the evening, the main game started!! The American professional team including the two chosen guys was against the Japanese team. My seat was S class actually but I wanted to see the game more closer, so I added "S" on my ticket with a pencil and showed it to a staff to get closer to the court. Surprisingly, it succeeded!! lol I was very excited close to my hero. Whenever we saw an amazing play, all of the spectators rose to their feet and shouted out. The sight was really unforgettable for me. Even two chosen players excited us very much. Moreover, I got one of my hero's autograph on my T-shirt!!!! Even though it's a small autograph, it is so big for me!!!! Thanks, God!!!!
After that, I took a night bus and had an uneasy seat until the early morning on Monday, then I went to school rubbing the sleep out of my eyes...

1 Comments:

At 1:29 PM, December 15, 2005, Blogger Yuichi said...

Ooo crafty! Nice "S"! So you enjoyed watching their performance in the nearest seat. Lucky you.
Next time, don't miss the bus!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home