Vigorous Blog

Hi. I'm a student at KANSAI foreign language university in Japan. I'm majoring in English. This blog is a part of my homework. I wanna get along with you! Shall we talk together for a while??

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Super Size Me

I enjoyed “Super Size Me” very much. Indeed, I was very surprised at the people who have huge belly and butt when I went to Canada this summer vacation. Whenever I went upstairs in a station, there was a big butt in front of my eyes. It was troublesome… I found that men tend to get fat on their belly but women get fat on their butt. Mmm…interesting. However, we rarely see such fat people in Japan fortunately. This is obviously because of the difference of eating habit. In Canada, my host mother often served oily food. That’s why they have big bellies and butts after all and I guess she can’t wear the T-shirt I gave her for a present… As for me, I go to Mcdo four times or more in a week, I eat out for about 90%, and to make matters worse, I rarely exercise. Certainly, I’m getting fat on my belly recently. Oh, Jesus…I can be such a fat and unhealthy man though I wanna be a pilot in the future, and to be a pilot in Japan we need to be very healthy. Mmm…I’m confused. Who put the McDonald’s within our campus!! Also, I’m worried about me at the time when I come back from America after studying abroad. (I don’t know whether I can study abroad or not because of my bad grade but I really want to.) I would have to regulate myself in America otherwise I would be fat and unhealthy, but I’m not good at regulating myself unfortunately… Be strict with myself!! Oh, yes, I have a question. Why can Americans eat a lot even when they are children like you, Scott? It’s incredible for us that you would have eaten three cheeseburgers, a big French fries and a drink when you were six years old. All what I could eat when I was such a child is a hamburger, a S size French fries and a S size drink. Anyway, though I’m tough enough not to be affected by such a movie, I think I’ll try to avoid fast foods from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home